WNX 0.00% 2.3¢ wellnex life limited

Thanks Cosmoterious for relaying info from the meeting, I dont...

1. 192 Posts.
    Thanks Cosmoterious for relaying info from the meeting, I dont think its that big a deal really about CFDA being delayed. I'd rather wait 4 months knowing its coming than having all the inuendo flying around. Don't get me wrong I'd be really happy if approval was announced this month, but march isnt that far away. The companies done really well so far, and I've only been a holder since August.

Goat milks a good thing, another aspect of the IF market that's now covered by WHA, might find some bub investors jump over as WHA will do Goats milk and will have cfda.. remember same timeframe applies to other. cough... cough... bub, stocks too..

I think there's a few people that haven't done a lot of research and have jumped in, on the hype after seeing it go up in big jumps and now its settling because impending good news is delayed. They have either bought high (in the hype) and didnt get the immediate gains they were hoping, and possibly sitting on a paperloss, so need have to decide to hold or sell at a loss.

Fundamentals of the company is getting stronger by the day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $90.16K 4.080M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3043725 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 707988 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.