WNX 6.90% 2.7¢ wellnex life limited

Ann: CFDA Update, page-91

1. 72 Posts.
    with the clear intention of SP lowering, but hey I want to see the SP rise...so i guess each to their own.

Anyways for those in doubt about the market awaiting WHA, here are some thoughts to ponder:

Population of China (approx 1.3-1.4 Billion, with a "B"). google it if necessary
    100 cities with at least 5 million people per city (some major cities having in excess of 27 million per city)
    Relaxed One-child policy came into effect 2015 (meaning more babies to come)
    Upper and middle class sections are growing in terms of wealth. if in doubt go and spend a day observing the size of disposable income driving down the roads of Shanghai/Beijing etc. the standard of vehicle on road is comfortably surpassing Aus, or maybe that is an optical illusion given the quantity of premium brand make and models (they are everywhere, and contrary to popular thoughts they are not cheap to buy up there).
    Chinese govt is cleaning up concentrated polution with a heavy environmental agenda, and likewise securing cleaner food sourced for its people (Australian made meets their requirements).

in summary, China is modernizing and is quickly increasing wealth. Increasing diposable income that be spent on quality goods (why else is the Daigou market exploding??). WHA looks to be a great fit given the agenda and looks primed to capitalise on a market size that is difficult to fathom unless you see it for yourself.

DYOR of course, but dont be fooled by the agenda of the apparent downrampers splitting hairs on dates etc

B

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.002(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $35.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $37.65K 1.378M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4414446 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 1144150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.