ASH 2.00% 25.5¢ ashley services group limited

Ann: CFO 2017 AGM Presentation, page-15

1. 1,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    Bought in after following this stock for the best part of 2 years.

The investment case in short:
    - aligned management
    - no debt
    - ascribing no value to training segment, you get a rough EBITDA of 8m+ on the labour hire business alone which has shown substantial operating leverage as revenue grows (0.8% margin growth in a low margin business is phenomenal!).
    - Assuming macro environment continues to improve, as unemployment drops the labour market will presumably be tighter - allowing additional scope for this sort of business to prosper.
    - the labour hire business has actually been growing quite quickly and is being masked by the decline in training division. This growth has continued into Q1 this FY. After rebasing, generally this sort of growth and operating leverage would command a higher PE multiple than the market average.

Key risk is obviously the lawsuit although I think it is well and truly baked into the current shareprice.

Agree with others I think a shareprice of double this is quite reasonable for now, although continued execution over a 2-3 year period could see far greater windfall gains. Minimal risk at these prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.3¢ 26.5¢ 25.5¢ $5.252K 20.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 158986 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.