ID8 11.1% 1.0¢ identitii limited

Valueaddgood to see you over hereAs far as reasons to leave a...

1. 880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    Valueadd
    good to see you over here
    As far as reasons to leave a work place
    Its really terrible but due to Covid 19 mandates people are being forced to leave all sorts of work places ( I'm not saying that this is the case with ID8 as I don't know what ID8's policy is on it) , but the way things are happening all around the world it can't be ruled out.

The fact is there are two fields of thought on the issue

1. There are People ( I have one son in this group) who believe that the vaccines are safe and will stop the covid 19 patients getting too sick and filling hospitals up or

2. There are people ( I have 2 sons in this group ) who believe the virus has been planned for a long time have a look at ( https://www.bitchute.com/video/dWF23h1nk2nm/ ) these people are very suspicious and say they can't rule out the possibility that the long term chance of death ( over a number of years ) from the Jab may itself be a greater risk than death from the virus. Its that type of thinking which is why its so hard try to convince them to take the jab.

The hard line that media is taking ( deleting posts etc ) on the subject only reinforces the view of those in group 2 who argue that the big companies like Pfizer are owned by Blackrock and Vanguard group who in turn own ultimately own most of the worlds media whom are doing the vaccines companies biding for them, and these media companies also control the fact checkers.

So when people in group 2 are confronted with the choice of having a covid Jab or losing ones job those people believe ( rightly or wrongly) that losing there job is the better option

So I do not know who is right and who is wrong, its really complicated people have really strong opinions in which ever camp they are in.

Don't know ID8's position, I have contacted other companies I have shares in sadly most are enforcing the vaccine mandates on people who think rightly or wrongly that the jabs are unsafe not only in the short term but potentially also in the long term.

So my main message here is that I'm sure the CFO has not left for a because ID8 is in trouble ( as outlined there could be many other reasons)
    CFO's leave for many reasons and going forward I reckon ID8 is well positioned and is a company that I remain fully invested in.

Kind regards to all
    fp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ID8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $4.302M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $3.319K 332.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 628500 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 475679 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 212387
Last updated 15.43pm 30/04/2024 ?
ID8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.