FMG 0.18% $21.86 fortescue ltd

Unsurprisingly Tomboy is always about and ready to sink the boot...

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Unsurprisingly Tomboy is always about and ready to sink the boot in leading the charge for the craven Shadow Dwellers to join the melee. Unfortunately Tomboy clearly holds a deep dislike of Andrew Forrest for reasons only known to him and thankfully him alone, sadly it sounds pretty messed up.

Interestingly he has avoided posting his usual self adulatory TA post most likely because FMG has traced the upward trajectory of the IO price and not befitting of his predetermined cut and paste his down day self preening and satisfaction of ego fix.

In FMG’s Annual Report 2023 an impairment charge of $726 million was accounted for and seemed unexpected. I’d like to know more about how this was not foreseen, is there a connection with the departure of the CFO.

In my view it is important to note suitability and accountability of senior management is essential to the strength, growth and fulfilment of potential for any business especially a business taking on challenges not synergetic to its current form.

Again the misinformation media, online hacks and grudge holders run their fingers across their tools of despicable disinformation devices. Maybe someday these self promoting “I and Me” people just ask a question without already wanting to hear the answer that fits their already skewed narrative. Unfortunately this is the internet age where clicks hold greater value than truth, and uninformed opinions are abundant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.86
Change
0.040(0.18%)
Mkt cap ! $67.30B
Open High Low Value Volume
$22.18 $22.18 $21.69 $119.2M 5.445M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14450 $21.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.87 152 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.