FMG 0.45% $22.10 fortescue ltd

Hey johnny lately, i see the rats are jumping off the sinking...

1. 9,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4219
    Hey johnny lately,
    i see the rats are jumping off the sinking ship, one after the other,
    And this is on top of Felicity jumping off a few months ago as well after her illtimed "promotion" to FFI after she resigned in disgrace as POS director for AF after his undermining of the CEO/BOD there.

If you had lost your life savings in AF investment doozies like ANL AHZ AGO POS MCR BWX CBM et al as I have you would be pretty angry and insolent too as your adulatory praise of your idol like an untouchable cleanskin is misguided & historically inaccurate.

Just ask Nicola Forrest not me.

I also note the court case in 1993 for assault charges against AF when he punched Peter Salter (read Burrells book "Twiggy") as to what he did to CBM and Salter causing this melee for which AF was charged and convicted of assault and which Magistrate Lawrence determined on the record that he was an unreliable witness.

I have followed AFs career and ANL FMG for 30 years and you cannot tell me what to think or do.

I too loved AF at one point like you as did Salter & LLAZ when things were very different & he helped us and created wealth, helped the homeless & indigenous instead of thousands of us ANL CBM AGO POS BWX investors losing $millions and some of us made homeless or by fighting the indigenous in Federal Courts over native title.

Will the real AF please stand up.
    Bring back the Old AF please !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.10
Change
0.100(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $68.04B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.99 $22.22 $21.87 $84.79M 3.834M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9803 $22.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.11 10620 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.