ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1786

And meanwhile in meaningful news, blast furnace capacity utilisation rates are at a 2.5 year high, which it has hovered around for the last month.

port stocks increased slightly by under 1m but are still hovering round 3 year lows. IO stocks at mills according to mysteel yesterday are 20% lower than same time last year too.

anyway I’ve been holding for a number of years. Barely have posted for 3-4 years. I used to post all the time here under a different alias back in 2019. Happy holding and collecting. Might not agree 100% with every decision Twiggy makes but no doubt the media have been a pack of wolves this week. Ok not ideal but the concerns are completely overblown.

WEEKLY: China's BF capacity use nears 2.5-year high
    Source: Mysteel 13:30
    Ferrous CapacityProduction

After a short dip in the previous week, the blast furnace (BF) capacity utilization rate among 247 Chinese steelmakers under Mysteel's survey nudged up again during August 25-31, gaining by 0.5 percentage point on week to hit a new high of 92.27% since early March 2021, according to Mysteel's latest survey.Meanwhile, the surveyed mills' BF operational rate edged up 0.73 percentage point on week to 84.09%, and the daily hot metal output among these mills accordingly increased by 13,500 tonnes/day to hit 2.47 million t/d, the survey showed. . Market sources attributed the production uptick to the fact that some mills

BACK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.