CFO 0.00% 0.2¢ cfoam limited

Ann: CFOAM December quarterly activites report, page-22

1. 701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 539
    Guys guys guys!, once again Alain inherited a complete basket case! (your gripe is with the Placha's not Alain!!) If it wasn't for his appointment, the Placha's who promised the world and delivered jack would have sent this company to the wall (absolutely no question!!) Alain's job has been to RESET the company (ie START FROM SCRATCH) go back and fix all the fark ups left in the Placha's wake, ie re-establish product quality, repair damaged relationships and get the company back on track. Clearly that has taken time and been to the detriment of production ramp up, revenue etc etc but we are now BACK ON TRACK! + Fully funded.

It's hard to watch i know, trust me i own way too many at higher prices but i see the potential and so do the rest of you (otherwise you would be here!) so let's let him deliver on his 3 stage production ramp up strategy starting 1 Aug. If we are still bumbling along later this year and Alain has failed then ike the rest of you i'll be yelling from the rooftops and taking control of the company (as a shell) and introducing new assets!

The prize is HUGE and August will be here before we know it!!

Gator

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.