CFO 0.00% 0.2¢ cfoam limited

Ann: CFOAM December quarterly activites report, page-23

1. 1,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Look I understand those who put up positive posts to try and keep spirits up on some posters, and holders, but now Feb 2018 these people running CFO should know exactly what people think.
    You see positive posts can lead these directors into thinking the market is happy and certainly this is not and should not be the case.

People like Toby and Gary should be gone as the Plachas have, I don't think Gary has much to do with CFO even though he is listed as the chairman, this I think is just for compliance reasons, Toby on the other hand does some string pulling and has bought shares to top up the free ones he got for signing on.

Toby has complained to Silver who was lead manager in the raising about me and then also complained to another who assisted in the raise, I got stock in the raise but not from Silver, and paid back in June 2016 even though it didn't list till late Oct from memory.
    I also bought some on market and put in over $100k all up, have sold some a year or more ago to put money into other ventures.

Toby has complained consistently about me but what I say is 100% correct,
    CFO have failed initially to put in their quarterly, claiming they did not have to, I complained to ASX and they made them do one, they failed to do updates or follow through on announcements they previously made and again I made them follow through.

But they have failed to produce one single contract, and have failed to increase sales and production since Dec 2016, in fact production and sales have fallen since that time.
    They have sacked the Placha boys even though they claimed they left, this admission was made on a con call to certain people last year on 24th August 2017 at 9am.

Now I raised concerns on the Placha boys xmas 2016 as some would remember.
    So they get a new jockey in Alain, who claims he will keep shareholders informed and will be transparent, I spoke to him once but as usual unless people wrap up the company and if they question those running it they refuse to answer anything ever again.

So it is no point in my mind to continue to wee in their pocket seeing they continue to under perform,
    Alain has been at CFO for 7 months now, how can he continue to use the old line of correcting poor quality and manufacturing process, this was reported to have been done so why is production and sales still poor and dropping.
    The reason for listing in the presentation back in June 2016 was to get contracts for commercial applications, and we have not heard of any results since. How many of you could work for 18 months and get no results and still be earning a wage let alone a heap of free shares.

Now my holding in CFO has dropped in value but have been working on other ventures, presently along with a few others involved in a couple of mining companies that was acquired that will soon list on the ASX, and working on others, and I can tell you I am straight to the point with the companies who are either listing them or assisting, but we have open and honest discussion with each other which should always be the case, and always offered and asked for in this particular case.

They do read these posts so I think they should know exactly what people think,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.