CFO 0.00% 0.2¢ cfoam limited

Ann: CFOAM Limited Investor Conference Call, page-39

1. 1,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Captain don't get me wrong, a significant Navy contract for Touchstone will be a major re rate for CFO, but to make this a billion dollar company there needs to be a number of commercial contracts and after a year we still have none,

And although Placha had the most influence in running the show there were other board members who seems to have done squat, and refused to respond in any positive way to many shareholders other than in my case to get someone to ring me and tell me to sell stock,
    So already with ALain this has improved,

But there was a lack of specific answers or comment, the market does not want a diplomatic speech, the market wants definite answers and timelines, and numbers,
    The market in this case I believe want contracts, navy, commercial, anything, not just shuffling of the deck chairs.

But so far the sun has made an appearance but it is still very cold.

So I am not that negative, but I do not believe in patting anyone on the back till they deliver, and so far the board has certainly not delivered and I wont be happy just with a new bus driver till the driver gets me to the right destination.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.