CFO 0.00% 0.2¢ cfoam limited

As far as commercial applications I didn't mean tooling or...

1. 1,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    As far as commercial applications I didn't mean tooling or ships, which are largely government applications, I meant vehicle exhaust/underbody, caravan walling, or the many other applications they have listed but have no contracts for.

It is good Alain took the time and had the decency to speak to shareholders, unlike the current and former board members who only told me to see stock, there was not enough straight out answers, when will we see commercial contracts, when will these ship fit outs be done, when will we get a decent amount of capacity,

And the market has so far not been impressed.

All in all I have more hope now than when the Plachas were running this, if you can call it running.

Employing this Brian is a bit strange, what different will he be doing, is it a way of moving his wage from Touchstone to CFO
    I hope Touchstone are not trying to transfer some or more of their overheads to CFO

We need contracts and a hell of a lot more production to happen very quickly,
    Remember Alains pay structure is largely based on shareprice growth and by a certain time.

I would give the presentation a C+

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.