CFO 0.00% 0.2¢ cfoam limited

Yes it seems to be tricky, anyone on here feel free to correct...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    Yes it seems to be tricky, anyone on here feel free to correct any of these assumptions/findings but this is what I can gather from what I've found.
    The phase 2 expansion is expected to allow production of between 25,000-80,000 c/ft of product, which going off the presentation in October last year is expected to generate 9m-28m $US
    The upgrade has the benefit of halfing the production cost, one of the highest percentage drops when looking at the scale up graph.
    Last I could find was 84m shares outstanding although I don't think that has taken into account the last cap raise and performance rights if they come to fruition. Phase 3 nearly triples revenue and it's noted that there is a potential large upside to that.
    Just going off phase 2 with a very basic analyse I admit, I assume EPS in different ranges of revenue margin (also assuming 84m share count)
    10%= 3.3cps
    20%=6.6cps
    With the growth potential extending past phase 2 I would allow for a higher P/E ratio anywhere between 20-30
    Theoretical SP would then be between 66c-$1.98
    Again all just basic guesses as to what the potential could be over the next 2-3 years not withstanding any other phase upgrades if production can follow the companies expectations going by the presentation made in October. Would be great to hear others expectations of the future earnings or why they invested.
    P.S for some reason getting a feeling I should also state not a financial adviser giving advise just a fellow shareholder trying to get a feels for the general outlook of company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.