CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

Ann: CFU signs new contract with EON for UK marke, page-43

1. 7,432 Posts.
    re: Ann: CFU signs new contract with EON for ... sorry simmo,
    thought as you are 102,you must have passed English Comprehension 101.
    Ageon can and is selling it's shares on BOTH Exchanges.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I dislike one line posts so I'll do a History CFU "bit".

A very illustrative event happened when the Nuon "contract" was announced.This happened after ASX Close but while AIM was Open.
    However,AIM while churning some Volume didn't register a Massive Price Rise.Only when the ASX opened the next day did CFU put on 50%+.That night AIM followed Oz and equalled up the prices between the two
    BUT
    a]AIM is extremely disinterested in CFU[IMHO].It can't calculate it's price without a Oz lead.This is probably because AIM has a Market Maker while Oz is more "Free".

b]AIM is not as regulated as Oz.This allows it to be Open when the Oz market requires a Trading Halt.

I'd like some more info on AIM and the particular Board that CFU is listed on.Being here in Oz,I can only work from "impressions" and I get the "feeling" an individual can NOT log onto a Brokers Site for CFU Trading but has to contact some "Ponce" in the City to make ya Deal.

Anyway,how's that Green Fund that recently dropped under 3% going at "Forced Selling"?Very Bad precedent to future Fund Investment.May need CFU to "re-badge" itself.Leave this Financial Schmozzle behind/hidden.

cheers.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.