CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Olivia has reported improvements in three main areas: 1) Pain...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1878/1878082-bdc12b327d05acc336dd6d2f799ea408.jpg
    Olivia has reported improvements in three main areas:
    1) Pain relief
    2) Increased mobility
    3) Increased healthy blood count numbers.

She credits the administering of these formulations, over time, in conjunction with her other conventional treatments, to having also markedly increased her energy and continued wellbeing.

My mobility has increased dramatically. As a complement to my therapies these formulas have been wonderful. All my numbers are moving in the right direction.

Personally this is a unique discovery John Easterling has discovered and researched, as most THC will assist with Pain Relief and increased mobility…

Yet when Olivia mentions, All my numbers are moving in the right direction.

In my personally opinion she is referring to platelets in the blood cells, allowing the immune system to increase the levels of oxygen in red blood cells found in bone marrow.

What John’s research is providing, that all THC compound can assist cancer, relieve pain, and many other illness, like epilepsy, etc, which is already known in the market place..

Yet to assist with increasing oxygen in blood cells, increase platelets in blood to increase in the immune system to ward of inflammation, infection, I simply find this phenomenal.

This is a huge discovery in MM space for treatments. How many understand the significance of this formula to assist Myeloma, which effects bone marrow blood cells and immune system..

I feel John has worked upon specific species in MM plants to find a compound formula to assist within this area of illness for treatment.

He certainly would have guarded and protect the formula compound discovery, quite knowingly that this formula compound is not in MM marketplace…

Not since Rick Simpson formula to assist skin cancer has attracted people awareness of MM and later with discovers with epilepsy, mental health, anxiety, etc, has their been another composition of what and which specific species of MM plant will assist with illness to improve health and well being for all living beings…including your pet canary…

This is an astounding result, not a cure, yet a healing treatment to assist an illness, as much as Prof David Dedi Meiri and his team in Haifa Technion in Israel in finding specific species MM plants with Autoimmune Disease, Multiple Sclerosis.(and providing Prof Meiri is on course with there findings, that to will be extra, extra extraordinary)

All of this, is simply all my in humble opinion, which I find phenomenal that a this herb that has being prohibited by law authorities and big pharmaceuticals companies, is gaining massive awareness to assist all living beings of illness in finding healing treatments for better health and well being..

And even more significant is that CGB will have the distribution rights to two compound formulas researched and developed by John Easterling and Prof David Meiri...

It is truly remarkable that CGB will have High Quality Grade MM Oils in the marketplace in the near future..

So watch this space when other MM listed companies dont have High Grade Quality Oils in the marketplace, I wonder who's door they will be knocking too (like AK mentioned to me awhile back)

And CGB will have two outstanding formulas in the marketplace, and with the right connections it may not long in years for testing and regulatory approvals for distribution, (in my humble opinion)

Best wishes to all shareholders...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.