CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I have tweaked one of yesterday's posts to add some more...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    I have tweaked one of yesterday's posts to add some more clarity. People are welcome to agree or disagree...

'Comments' have been made about CGB, formerly QBL and AGV's management having never turned a profit in all their years of trading, and if they could be trusted to do that.

PRE CANNABIS - 2007 - 2018 CGB (QBL)
    1. Like the hundreds of other Mining Explorer /Junior miners on the ASX, CGB, formerly QBL/AGV, under the provisioning in their Exploration Licenses and Mining Development permits refer Post#49703077, were restricted in the type of mining activities they could undertake that might have returned them revenues, leading to profits.

The company QBL(CGB) was working through the lengthy timetables and processes which are required when operating in close proximity to a heritage-listed area in North Queensland which also has a significant river basin and pristine rainforest bordering the tenements. More scrutiny and longer waiting periods are applied in these cases in order to obtain and be approved to receive the necessary licenses to commence mining and transport ore when close to these sensitive protected areas. Generally, not the fault of management per se but govt. restrictions as per approval guidelines.

2. They were not Mining producers., and IMO, I believe that the spotlight of criticism, and perhaps more so, a misunderstanding of their mining status was put on them as though they were. There is a clear difference between an Explorer and a Producer. One explores and gets the Licenses/permits to prepare to mine, the other produces and makes revenues. I give them kudos for finding a 2nd revenue resource when those global trade wars hit us back in 2018.

CANNABIS/MINING ERA 2018 - 2020 - CGB
    From what I can read...
    1. CGB has 2 Cannabis/Hemp Divisions producing revenues. The company is working towards turning a profit with the CannTab pills on the way for 2021.

2. Only one of the 30 Cannabis companies who are listed on the ASX has turned a profit through the sale of its products, in these early stages of the global Cannabis legislation deregulation. The last quarter shows that even this company ran a deficit for the period. See Post #48956630.

3. CGB is/has been cutting expenditure and has just announced the wiping of its debt without depleting its cash reserves. I believe this will enable and help the company to work towards making a profit as it has more funds available to put back into the business.

4. CGB has maintained a healthy working bank balance through the majority of its years of operations to protect its operations and shareholders alike.

5. ASX companies still operate effectively and can have significant share prices with large S.O.I's. See post #49700759.

Even though CGB's share price is low, from what I can read, it is not stopping the company from achieving its objectives.

Cheers...59
    Last edited by Neil1959: 20/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.