PTN 3.92% 5.3¢ patronus resources limited

When you put out Mineral Resource Updates and continued positive...

1. 3,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    When you put out Mineral Resource Updates and continued positive drilling results that have no effect on the market it indicates that the message isn't getting out there .

And what is the message ?
    The story obviously is not clear to potential investors .

Just before the flow of future assay results , there needs to be some positive energy and a bit of a roadshow from the board with a clearly defined flow chart with milestones and objectives to show that KIN is fair dinkum about developing this resource and going from explorer to producer because that sure as hell is what killed the SP a few years ago and I have to say is no longer is mentioned as any sort of priority.

The message is not getting out there that this is still the intention of the new board, if it is ?

A statement and flowchart from AM would be a good start showing drill programs timelines , intended milestones ,etc., in order to put some confidence back into the market . A strong degree of enthusiasm in the presentation also shows a belief in what your objectives are .

If you keep doing what you've always done you will get the same result , so something needs to CHANGE !

In the last presentation / webcast by Glen it was mentioned that our biggest investor has given KIN the mandate to find as much gold as possible . That is obviously the mandate for every geological team with a gold explorer , but what are the cornerstone investors intentions after that ?

With such a large portion of shares held by a few and with continued positive announcements having little or no effect on the market value , it does beg the question ...... WHY ?

My opinion only.

Last edited by coalboy: 18/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $62.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $20.69K 400.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 177572 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 210000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.