PTX 2.44% 4.2¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Surprising to see the sell off after Prescient’s AGM. It came to...

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Surprising to see the sell off after Prescient’s AGM. It came to no surprise that they are looking to wrap up PTX-200 and avoid unnecessary expenditure given the list of the approved medications since PTX-200 commenced. What impressed as a LT shareholder was the level of honesty and professionalism throughout. We have great assets, we know that. But what I want to know is where the money is being spent and targeted in the next 6-24 months. It’s important to see how astute they are with their reserves and the plans they have with our (shareholder) funds. Investors typically say you don’t invest in a company for their projects as much as you invest in a company for the board and directors. I’m confident with our board of directors and always impressed by Steven. No doubt we are In a rough patch at the moment, but so is the rest of the market. Looking forward to the presentation of PTX-100 next month followed by FDA meetings for approval Q1/Q2. Registrational trial is massive but a phase 2 study if not excepted for registrational trial is still monumental! Looking forward to 2024

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $33.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.3¢ 4.0¢ $48.25K 1.174M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 724155 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 29802 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.