PTX 4.17% 4.6¢ prescient therapeutics limited

IMO this is the most important graph in the presentation -...

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    IMO this is the most important graph in the presentation - something all biotech investors must be aware of for current or future ventures into this speculative field.
    Where PTX 100 was marked as a rectangle completing the vertical dashed line at the start of LATE DEVELOPMENT and across to the $1B level encompassing the last of Phase I and most of Phase II or Value Inflection level, OmniCAR is obviously still Pre-Clinical and CellPryme is harder to fix.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5758/5758074-f7351ea752d34db30bc312fcdb8dd811.jpg
    Obviously, although all 3 potentials are in the valley of death but are expected to become commercial/ approved in the foreseeable future so now is not the time to bail out. PTX200 is in the valley of death and possibly will not escape.

I invested in the discovery stage and when I realized we were in the hope premium rise my sentiment changed to Hold.
    If I had been aware of this general Value Map I may have/should have sold as the moving averages were indicating, rather than waiting 2 years for this real climb to commercial success.

While I regard the RH $B Axis as generalized and could apply to PTX 100, OmniCAR could be expected to be superior and CellPryme could be expected to be less than PTX100.

Obviously the Value Inflection point for PTX100 will be excellent Phase II outcomes in conjunction with Approval requirements yet to be determined but expected to be about a year away. For CellPryme the value Inflection point will probably be divided between very short and far longer. The Value Inflection point could be also described as the transition from speculative status to growth - and this is where the big boys will be expected to progressively arrive.

The same Value Map could apply to some companies like PTX which have most assets in the Valley of Death but where most assets have an excellent chance of success. For many individual asset companies the chance of escaping the Valley of Death is poor. Companies with a broad range of diversified assets could expect some escape the Valley of Death but not most.

All IMO of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $37.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $94.55K 2.033M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 550000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ 409565
Last updated 15.51pm 03/05/2024 ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.