MGT 5.77% 27.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

I wasn't able to catch the final round of questions fully. There...

1. 405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    I wasn't able to catch the final round of questions fully. There does that satisfy you? I'm sorry you felt mislead, I hope you didn't make any financial decisions based on what some faceless bloke on a forum wrote?

I tuned out and got on with more important things in life when the "questions", were mainly statements and included stuff about growing up in South Australia and or trips to france? Like how is this relevant?

But just like every other AGM I have been to including the one in Sydney which I attended in person, everyone moans on here, however when they have the actual opportunity to ask their questions they don't come out.

To summarise,
    - Shareholders need to participate more
    - The team seem to be getting on with the job, with some excuses about why the timeline keeps moving, but ticking boxes nonetheless.
    - The board MAY have got the message that they need to pay shareholders a bit more respect and I hope that comes from the new chair.
    - The board need to encourage SH participation a bit more.
    - It is good to see the board and TD participating with their wallets.
    - The SP is still screwed
    - Board and Management have a very large uphill battle to fund the thing and this is still the biggest doubt, nothing that isn't faced by many other juniors, many are unsuccessful.
    - Dilution will keep happening, CR are coming, next AGM there will likely not be a decision to mine yet.
    - If anyone wins the powerball, they can buy the whole company.
    - MGT have had many MoUs in the past, they are exactly that, non binding, remember this. However it is encouraging.
    - This entire forum needs to stop trying to fight people on the same team.
    - Traders have their use, once the larger traders come back to MGT, THIS is when we will get a proper rally in SP. Volume will be a key indicator.
    - Water seems to be solved, CAPEX is questionable.

Again, there are SO MANY posters on here, why are they not asking the questions?
    I didn't hold on the record date to participate in the meeting as I sold my holding and bought in the CR including shortfall. So I was unable to ask questions.
    This was my bad, I didn't read everything fully and create strategy for this. I don't always have time.
    I expect there would be many others like me, I expect the dates were BY design to prevent a spill motion.

Most of the stuff stated including the statements regarding the board and experience etc. have been stated many times in different forms, the evidence to date is that it hasn't eventuated into anything to date.
    This isn't isolated to MGT.
    Time is ticking.
    The chair said in the AGM that 2.5mtpa was never going to be a viable option. Ok so why was PFS prepared as such and sold to us that it would lower capex and was the wise decision?
    Where are the investors that the timing of the consolidation was so critical?
    How many have accessed the data room since last year? How many backed out since looking at the data room?

Is all of the above misleading, ramping, POS day trading? call it what you will, when it comes to investments I try to avoid blowing smoke.

I swing trade MGT because that is the only way to make money from it right now, it is also very predictable. I hang around with it, so when it hopefully does take off, I have a ticket for the ride. I have faith in it, that faith is disappearing. Time for management and the board to Hurry TF up.

I said all this last year.

Last of all, again, everyone on here needs to stop fighting and ACTUALLY help eachother, sharing thoughts, info. charting data and knowledge. We will benefit as a collective. I bet I will be called a communist greeny or something for that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.015(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $27.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.0¢ 27.0¢ $22.21K 79.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43401 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 53519 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.0¢
  Change
0.015 ( 3.21 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 27.0¢ 17909
Last updated 12.46pm 29/04/2024 ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.