MLM 0.00% 2.3¢ metallica minerals limited

On the original proposed merger announcements in September the...

1. 305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    On the original proposed merger announcements in September the detailed reports on melior and its Monto Goondicum Ilmenite Project, independent experts report and NOM notice of meeting was indicatively scheduled 12 October and for EGM 12 November but later mlm releases indicated 17 December so now about 6 weeks late from original proposal. I've heard that these detailed reports and NOM due very soon expect any day. All we have so far or promotional power point presentations to digest. They would have to be soon as time is running out this year and need month notice from nom to meeting date. I am particularly interested in corporate side see details on meliors and latest or current cash position and latest accumulating debt position plus on technical side how they deal with risks, disclaimers, high slimes etc etc plus see if any technical signoffs and performance guarantees so someone is responsible if or when plans don't work out as history showed with previous owners Monto Minerals, and not "how was I supposed to know.." ...but not holding my breath.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $1.114K 47.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 804460 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 207016 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.