PNV 0.41% $2.45 polynovo limited

I only blame his lack of transparency and the lack of delivery...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    I only blame his lack of transparency and the lack of delivery on his words.
    In his annual reporting, he mentioned head of legal may be appointed in September, where is this person now? Who won’t they be able to hire somebody?
    He has time and time again mentioned china/Japan, getting tiresome to heal it, I want the company to deliver
    All the countries that have distributors except for DÁCH region e.g Taiwan, Singapore, lots of others, we are not seeing much out of them, I am happy that UK, Canada, DACH are performing for RoW growth last year but going forward it will not be from such a low base as it was last year so really need more guns blazing.
    I reserve my opinion on Swami, if he delivers in India he will have done most of his job if the size of market can be addressed.
    like I forecasted, 48m for H1 is what should be achievable.
    Not liking that it has been six month with more staff both in term of number and time that 8m sale mth new record hasn’t fallen. December typically has been good month (usually yearly highest monthly revenue except for 2022) so have to wait till Jan at the last eat I hope for new record mth announcement. It’s been too long in between drinks for my liking

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.45
Change
0.010(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $1.691B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.45 $2.51 $2.43 $5.243M 2.122M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 35541 $2.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.46 2681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.