QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

Ann: Chairman and CEO Address 2017 Annual General Meeting, page-3

1. 802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    I got the impression the Board is totally focused on the recapitalization, at the exclusion of other measures.

There were suggestions from the audience that the company was ignoring approaches from FW, including a change of control approach and consultancy to assist with the sale of products. The implication was the company wanted nothing more to do with FW.

Many shareholder comments about dominance of accountants and lack of marketing staff.

The Chairman was not open with shareholders. Partly due to confidentiality & legal reasons. But I got the impression he used that excuse too many times. For example, refusing to provide an update on the current harvest because it is being managed by a subsidiary when one of the Directors of the subsidiary was sitting at the front table.

There appeared to be a group of aggrieved employees or former employees.

The two class actions are hindering the recapitalization because they are adding risk and making the deal more complex.

There were many, many unhappy shareholders. An attempted motion of no confidence in the Board.

I received a dividend for my shareholding: a delicious muffin. I ate every crumb.

I would welcome other impressions from the meeting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.