PHX 0.00% 5.0¢ pharmx technologies limited

Happy that the customer/revenue base has stabilised and...

1. 2,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Happy that the customer/revenue base has stabilised and profitability is being optimised through improvement in business systems and service delivery efficiencies. Will be looking forward to half yearly report to validate return to meaningful profit.

I note that Corum now at last has reached agreement with ADHA to partner their My Health Record platform.This will generate some additional government payments through the development and implementation phase which gets into full swing next year. Once in place there should be opportunities for the innovative E-health companies to generate additional income streams. The connectivity between health care providers will change the face of communications with patients and their emerging care programs.

I was very surprised that Corum's software customers E-script processing levels are only at 20%. I know some doctors are still not using E-prescribing but it also means a lot of pharmacists are not utilizing it also. Corum would probably get a cut of the 15 cent per script processing fee paid by Medicare for each transaction. I am guessing that as part of the My Health Record implementation E -prescribing and dispensing could become mandatory. The privacy issues that have been holding back E-health implementation will be gone when it becomes an opt out system. My impression has been that doctors in general practice have been the biggest problem with their lack of support for portability of basic patient health records. I hope we don't see medical practices promoting the opt out option for patients.

Suffice to say there will be a continuation of patient care innovations as seen in recent years at the pharmacy level which have utilised a variety of disjointed E-health platforms or messaging services. Access to ADHA's E-health network will provide new connectivity opportunities and growth for Corum. Growth will only be limited by the innovative ability of Corum's software developers. Of course they will have to be at the coal face listening to pharmacy and other healthcare professionals.

I won't mention the promise of Corum actively looking for M & A as a means of growth. It should be happening but I am not holding my breath.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PHX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $109.2K 2.184M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 50034 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.18pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PHX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.