AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Re - "trust" I believe exchange was pretty famous on that issue...

1. 10,959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3649
    Re - "trust"

I believe exchange was pretty famous on that issue "doveryai, no proveryai,..."
    Those words became his watchwords when dealing with his counterpart.

For the youngsters here the counterpart was Mikhail Gorbachev. That phrase "doveryai, no proveryai" was spoken by Ronald Reagan many times and the literal translation of the old Russian proverb simply means - "trust, but verify."

Verify Verify Verify!

@gassed - whether anyone listens to your preaching or soothsaying is neither here nor there Neither will your "predictable haranguing" bother anyone

Simple fact of the matter is you (plural) can't even verify satisfactorily the 7 month payback now can you.

You (plural) can't even accept reasoned debate about what is written - EVEN WHEN IT TRIES TO SHOW HOW the company supports its claims - can't speak for Auto or Sector, but I'm not the one making claims - I just trying to verify whether those claims can be substantiated with standard business practices. You know "trust, but verify".

IMO it is the pumpers who have lost money and are trying to flip their shares to some punter who doesn't attempt to verify what he/she is being fed, saying how great this is.

I sincerely hope no genuine investor believes anything written on HC - but looks at what is written and verifies for themselves the validity of the interpretation and meaning of posts.

Can't be that hard for the punters (maybe harder for investors).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.