SRH 0.00% 4.1¢ saferoads holdings limited

Ann: Chairman & CEO's Address to Shareholders, page-3

1. 967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    I agree with all of that tessathedog.

Assuming the half year underlying profit comes in as forecast (and SRH tends not to disappoint), that will make two very solid consecutive half year results - in a covid-crazy year.

It should be around $1m underlying profit for the 2020 calendar year (plus $350k in covid support). That's not bad for a $10m company (at 27c).

Not least when you consider the growth potential of two of the company's three divisions in particular - Rental and International. It seems to me these two divisions are still in the relatively early stages of their growth. And, for both divisions, the heavy-lifting groundwork has already been done - ie. substantial investments made (a lot of R&D), supply chains established and the business model tested and proven.

There's so much going on at Saferoads. Expansion of the highly successful rentals business into NSW. Bedding down a distributor for the Omnistop portable bollard in the US (and first sales already). New director appointment - Hayden looks to be an excellent addition to the board. The excellent Chairman and CEO presentations illustrate perfectly all that's going on.

Saferoads is primed for a substantial re-rating over the next few years imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.