TVN 0.00% 5.6¢ tivan limited

It is clear that Mr Biddle has had legal opinion and if...

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    It is clear that Mr Biddle has had legal opinion and if resolution 5 is adopted he has no choice. This is not some self sacrificing martyrdom, it is following the letter of the law. I know the change team has some great legal minds involved now and Mr Biddle has an untenable position really. He cannot seriously think that those of us who have been waiting 10 years and more for returns believe his statements of (sic) "so much progress, thats why Im back"? when PLS has gone from zero to $11 billion in a lesser time frame with Bookies running it? The optics of the timing are truly poor. We have for the most part been extremely patient but its time to call a spade a spade, this appointment smells very rotten and the board dont seem to care what us small fish think. They would have been better off coming out and saying "we know we have wasted years, thats why we have got our mate Neil back to drive this thing forward", they may have garnered some support them. The 'attacking" (their words, not mine) team are at least being honest as far as I can tell. The current bunch that I used to admire? Not so much in my honest opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $98.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.6¢ $21.97K 390.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 595471 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 154146 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.