PNV 1.24% $2.38 polynovo limited

What a brilliant day for this company it was being able to see...

1. 240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    What a brilliant day for this company it was being able to see the transformation they have made in just 12 months since the AGM in Melbourne last year.

Key points that I took away;
    -US Sales staff increasing by another 30%, with another 2 signed as of today, up to 30 by June 21 indicating the massive sales runway we face with the addition of 2 GPO signings which service approximately 1500 hospitals alone.
    -Paul beat around the bush a bit when asked about the military use, like Gingerclam above mentioned I believe we need to keep an eye out for this as there are certainly events in motion with possibility of entry to another market.
    -I am expecting massive numbers out of the DACH region at HY21, DW eluded to this region's success on numerous occassions throughout the AGM, keep an eye out for this market.
    -Hernia factory delays were to be expected, but what is interesting is the way they have engineered their rooms so that they can upscale BTM production down the track when demand increases whilst also continuing BTM production when the cooexting room is down for maintenance etc.
    -A massive signing out of CSL last week who will now head our factory in manufacturing
    -The board's focus on IP protection as we expand into new markets and retaining Dr Robyn Elliot (prev. CSL).
    -$1900 Novosorb pricing, maintaining that 90% GP Margin is phenomenal and ensures further CR are not required as sales staff pay for themselves which is something Paul has repeated on numerous occassions.
    -When I asked Paul about health economics of BTM he did explain that there will be some key data coming from the Pivotal trial, as well as some good data coming out of the RBWH and Royal Adelaide, eagerly awaiting this information.

The foundations are now laid for this company to begin to mature and compete on the world stage and management's vision is becoming increasingly clear as we transition from a $1B company with 8 staff into one with a global sales force and a strong pipeline of future R+D.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.38
Change
-0.030(1.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.642B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.42 $2.44 $2.36 $4.288M 1.798M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 28177 $2.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.38 26895 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.