TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Ann: Chairman retires and additional Non-Executiv, page-12

1. Neo
    2,195 Posts.
    re: Ann: Chairman retires and additional Non-... The reference to "interim" certainly stood out, however it's ironic that Drona happened to of jumped on board as a non-exec a few months back, and has now slotted into his "preferred" role as Chairman. Surely this all didn't happen by chance? There must of been some planning involved... Bridges standing down has been on the table for the last 7-8 months, yet they still haven't managed to find anyone? Or have they?

Knowing how much the MGMT/board fear Orbis, I find it hard to believe that our 19.x% shareholder would of allowed for Drona to take the reins as chairman, if they weren't happy with it. Obviously the board would of been well aware of the history/ relationship between Drona and Orbis, along with the Avexa debacle, so why on earth would of the board wanted Drona/ pushed him forward as Chairman???

This is just speculation, and might sound like some foolish share holder conspiracy theory; However is it too far fetched to speculate that Orbis had a hand in Drona taking the reins? Let's be honest here, from what I can find Drona has had no real success in any of his ventures so far, so we aren't exactly hiring him on his expertise. So what's the motive then? Could it perhaps be favourable for Orbis to have Drona as Chair, could it give them more power over the board? We know there's been disagreements between the Board/ Top holders in the past- so could this be the case of top holders taking more charge? We now essentially have an "Interim" Chairman & CEO...with a top holder who's Owner/CEO is well known for ripping weak MGMT's/ Boards apart...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.