OAU 0.00% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

Ann: Chairman Takes Placement , page-25

1. 3,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    if i recall they thought they were not something hot there, the SP shot up, they sunk a drill hole and came up with nothing (march 2013 i think) they then reviewed the data and had another spot that looked highly promising but they needed heritage clearance from the locals and mothballed it til 2014 until that came through; running out of cash and time they had a crack at Sophie Downs and came up with something enough to get the rights issue away (or at least most of it)

from what I understand they are very very keen to have a crack at CW again. But this is one of the problems with THX - A-D-D. I wish they'd pick one site and have a really good crack at hit they keep doing limited exploration at a number of sites.

i don't know about the weather at Allamber. I thought it was alright until Jan and then nothing to do until end of May. It was Swamp Donkey they couldn't do anything with. Not sure if the means the whole site is now out as wet season moves in.

It's only that the price of uranium is slightly higher than the price of effluent that Cliff South hasn't set the SP racing… this from October 2013

"Extension of wide, high grade uranium mineralisation at Cliff South with intercepts of 49 metres at 787ppm U3O8 from 58 metres including 17 metres at 1,286ppm U3O8 in TAL107RC and 17 metres at 974ppm U3O8 from 70 metres at Cliff South at TAL108RC." There's the link to the whole article.

http://www.proactiveinvestors.com/companies/news/49238/thundelarra-intercepts-wide-high-grade-uranium-at-allamber-49238.html

I'm a non-believer in the price of uranium staging a jack knife turnaround but I'm very very happy to be proved wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $3K 600K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 23251706 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 26046345 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.