BOQ 0.96% $6.17 bank of queensland limited.

Ann: Chairman's 2019 AGM Address, page-12

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    so would you prefer them to lie and not disclose the truth to shareholders.

i would say that in the current post royal commission climate they are probably erring on the side of caution and actually under promising what they will actually deliver.

You may actually find that in coming years BOQ will be just fine.

I must admit im completed perplexed and trying to understand your investment strategy here. Your wishing the company into administration yet you have such a strong negative opinion on the stock and your disclosure is held. Im very confused whats your end game or are you falsifying your disclosure. I think you've had this strong negative sentiment from like 8 bucks yet you've watched it drop to 7.30 and still hold stock???????

Furthermore, i certainly agree that the corporate executives have a lot to answer for, however their not the nervous nellies sneaking into shareholders platforms and selling their stock for them. I mean even if div drops to like 50 cents, at 7.30 thats just shy of a 7% ROI per annum, which would be up there with some of the best DIV returns on the asx at the minute.

the only thing that is causing the daily drops is shareholders giving their shares to shorters. No different to what happened to CBA during the royal commission and no different to what is happening with westpac at the moment as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.