AXE 1.92% 26.5¢ archer materials limited

For those who want to trade more power to them. For those who...

1. 465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 807

For those who want to trade more power to them. For those who have been holding for a long while, well, we know we want to and why. Yes, I admit it gets frustrating at times. Even chairman Greg sounds quite peeved. Looks like management is more disappointed about the share price than me at this point. There's not much anyone can do if inflation,war and if China is slowing down. Not even Mo's fabulous team can battle the ripple on effects of NASDAQ volatility.. We are of course happy that the company is going to spend more time wooing international investors. But when global economic conditions are somewhat up in the air I will temper my expectations on that front for a bit.

AXE is working hard. The 12CQ is developing ways to onboard into mainstream use via mobile devices. It's also R&Ding the pathway to FULL quantum computing and we will be getting a slew of announcements on these two fronts. "Building something that has never been invented is not easy" True. As an investor I have the much easier task of reading announcements and biding my time. Although trying to keep up with the biochip development as well is not easy lol. So there's enough here to keep investors engaged, and in my opinion, engaged for a long time. But it's good to have Greg remind us of the potential global opportunities these technologies represent. I'm sure many of us here are very convinced of the value of this high calibre crew's work.

The time will come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $67.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.5¢ 25.0¢ $34.94K 134.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2739 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 8283 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.