AXE 5.26% 36.0¢ archer materials limited

I thought the meeting had a very positive vibe to it.All the...

1. 777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 770
    I thought the meeting had a very positive vibe to it.

All the directors were there to approach and chat with. As well as Rhea .. Team leader of Bio Chip and Prof. Matthew Broome working on 12cq and a few other staff members.

Mohammad presented very well as he always does. In fact I only briefly chatted to another shareholder who attended and it was his first time attending a meeting. He commented on Mohammad’s passion and enthusiasm and this is a trait many who meet Mohammad would feel.

There was obviously a sense of frustration with the share price, but this is out of the company’s control. They are making great progress and will only accelerate from here and in time the SP would have to better reflect the company’s progress.

The engagement with overseas investors I think is a great idea. Unfortunately I would agree Australia investors don’t understand Quantum as well as overseas investors and attracting overseas Investors would be a positive for the company.

Sounds like the webpage will be revamped soon so watch out for it!

All in all we ended the day feeling very positive and very confident the company is on the right track despite the current SP and the vibe I got from all Archer staff I spoke with was very encouraging.

Looking forward to seeing what’s next!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.020(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $91.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 38.0¢ 36.0¢ $27.25K 73.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 40945 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.