GPR 4.76% 2.0¢ geopacific resources ltd

You shouldn’t focus too much on management oppie, they’re doing...

1. 748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    You shouldn’t focus too much on management oppie, they’re doing the job of keeping the project on schedule. How the market perceives this is out of their control. The SP will right itself in time.
    Rather you should focus on how much of the 200k oz of inferred resource and 300k of indicated resource sitting outside the current reserve that can be upgraded with an infill drilling program.
    Or focus on the exciting prospect sitting below the old Kulumadau village site. Even the most conservative investor would have to admit that this is a potential game changer.
    Or how about the spectacular results achieved with the Great Northern prospect just 800 metres NE of Kulumadau. Surely this has the potential to be another pit.
    Or how about how a potential reserve upgrade can feed into the processing circuit that will have 400k tpa excess capacity with the addition of another cil tank.
    Not to mention the numerous targets resulting from the 2018 soil sampling program. Or the 5 million oz exploration target nominated in 2017.
    While I feel your frustration I don’t think the board or management are to blame for the stubbornness of the SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $18.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $13.65K 660.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2310714 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 52909 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.