MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

Christmas is for three groups of people.... children,...

1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Christmas is for three groups of people.... children, christians, and public servants. ... I have been all three in the past. The rest of the population treats this time as a good piss-up .. The once a year family get together. .... an observation from a taxi driver.

CH and MK. Should have taken this last week to make the approval decision. .... the next four to six weeks will have the population in holiday mode... Those fanatics against this very low impact exploration drill will have their screeching and moaning mantras Ignored.

What's done is done. These two politicians had all they needed to make the decision easy on themselves. Whatever the result of the drill is,....... It will be drowned out by the next political Issue at large
    ... by not making the decision now ...they have set themselves up for more political pain next year.

I would be very interested to know the reason/s why it has taken these politicians so long to make the decision. I dare say it is not the politicians who make the decision.... It is NOPTA, NOPSEMA, Political advisers ...... the politician grandstands the Announcement.
    I hope we're not going back to court. .... Surely sanity will prevail.

MEC Has had enough of the courts. .... so Que Sera, Sera

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.