HAV 7.69% 21.0¢ havilah resources limited

@ozbucheron Have you raised these questions/concerns directly...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1072
    @ozbucheron

Have you raised these questions/concerns directly with Dr Chris Giles? I am guessing the answer is a no?

Havilah is under Continuous Disclosure obligations.

It was a BHP "internal review" of the Kalkaroo Study Program results

It was not a 'Scoping Study', 'Pre-feasibility Study' or 'Feasibility Study'.

To update the existing Kalkaroo PFS, with all that additional work undertaken by BHP, would cost Havilah shareholders a lot of money. You really think that is a good use of cash?

The planned resource expansion drilling at Kalkaroo was not undertaken by either Oz Minerals Limited or BHP. It remains the most significant potential upside for the Kalkaroo project. IMO until this is undertaken, it would be pointless for Havilah to update the existing Kalkaroo PFS.

Under the original Term Sheet with OZ Minerals Limited, BHP vets all ASX releases. If BHP had any issues, corrections etc with the facts and/or wording in a Havilah announcement, it would have made Havilah correct it before the relevant ASX release was published.

In terms of the 20% more Au than what HAV reported, this is the actual wording in the 31 July 2023 ASX release:

Screen Shot 2024-09-07 at 12.52.26 pm.png

Cheers

These are only my thoughts and it does not constitute investment advice. Before acting on any information you read and before making any financial or investment decisions, you should always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional experts.
    Last edited by Clark888: 07/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.