SOC 0.00% 12.5¢ soco corporation ltd

It would be remiss of me not to touch on a very small minority...

1. 1,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    It would be remiss of me not to touch on a very small minority of shareholders who continue to waste shareholders funds and managements time with what I believe to be continual frivolous and vexatious claims against the officers of the Company. The MD and Company Secretary have spent considerable time and effort responding to concerns and queries raised by these shareholders and I believe we also need to advise that should these actions continue the Company will have no choice but to appoint a dedicated investor relations officer and legal professional to deal directly with this in order to enable the board and management to fulfil their normal duties. The board believes this is a considerable waste of shareholder funds and resources which would be better off spent on exploration and acquisitions, and as a major shareholder in Sovereign Gold Company Ltd, it angers me greatly this Company is forced to waste time, money and resources entertaining one person in particular at the expense of ALL Sovereign Gold shareholders. I would like to thank our shareholders for their patience and support while the board and management have worked to turnaround the fortunes of Sovereign Gold. I would also like to thank our directors, employees, contractors and of course our great supporters – Brokers and Advisors >>> MD SOC

Is it wise to advertise to the markets that there is a shareholder base that is dissatisfied with Management and Board. To employ an attorney to handle complaints is a new one for a penny stock. Talk of shooting yourself in the foot! Seems the thanking of Brokers and Advisors is top priority for SOC Board! Just observations!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.