OD6 2.50% 4.1¢ od6 metals limited

It’s official. Current shareholder are underwater after a year...

1. tcf
    6,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    It’s official. Current shareholder are underwater after a year of project confirmation and consolidation. Even those who hold millions of freebies are smashed because they have no buyers even if they could sell. Building value for shareholders. Haven't seen that yet!

BH needs to lift his and his company’s game. Shareholders will be smashed when funds need to be raised. Major shareholders here are not significant players and haven’t bought on market. Buy on market!! Why do that when you get freebies? I wonder how many will pay up in the forthcoming fundraiser. Assume none of them have funds other than to sell their freebies into the market. A catastrophe for the fundraiser is around the corner maybe?!

And on the question of OD6 market cap, where do these people get $20 odd million from? Only 40 million shares paid 20 cents or $8 million. The other ten million shares on the market paid zero and the 50 million share balance paid ZERO.

When the 50 million come on market mid 2024 we are more likely to see significant dilution resulting in a 7 cent share price. So again where is the $20 odd million market cap being conjured up from. Smoke and mirrors from people who should know better. I.e. company presentations and Samso for starters.

2024. Expect nothing and you won’t be disappointed.

Happy New Year to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OD6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $5.276M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.1¢ $2.05K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 54004 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OD6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.