OD6 0.00% 6.3¢ od6 metals limited

Ann: Chairman's Address and AGM Presentation, page-8

1. 2,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Anyone see the Channel 9 news report last night about China targeting Lynas with a concerted fake environmental concerns social media attack using fake western names. Interestingly I can’t find that story online anywhere even on the nine news website.
    China is determined unsurprisingly to keep their rare earths monopoly and will go to any lengths to do so, I suspect that they’re also attacking rare earth’s junior explorers like us and OD6 everytime there’s a good announcement with fake derogatory posts and with coordinated sell offs, it’s far easier and cheaper for them to try to kill off projects in their infancy than when they’re already established like Lynas is and they’re still trying to stop Lynas.
    When I first heard and read about this sort of stuff last year I dismissed it as conspiracy theory nonsense but given the amount of social media manipulation they do in politics and across the board suggests otherwise and the evidence of this manipulation is rapidly mounting and continues to do so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OD6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.056M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18867 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 16326 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OD6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.