CMB 20.0% 0.4¢ cambium bio limited

Vouchers are interesting but what does that have to do with RGS?...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Vouchers are interesting but what does that have to do with RGS? They have none and no substantial efficacy trial results.
    They chronically teeter on insolvency with a history of chronically terrible management. Several partners who had a close look in walked away, also investors. At the recent SP a coy could likely buyout the coy and all it's "IP" for $3-5 mil - still nothing. That should tell you something about the quality of RGS IP.

Your successful treatment using RGS technology is good. Congratulations. But efficacy with n = 1 isn't going to convince anyone but yourself. RGS are not anywhere near MSB in terms of IP development or management. That MSB success will somehow rub off on RGS is turd polishing IMO.

Even the RGS founder CEO/CSO bailed out on his own company and its "IP". After pocketing years of enormous salary and bonuses while tanking the coys value. They gave another former CEO more than $0.5 mil in salary and bonuses for devaluing the coy 70% - then sacked him months later. All that exactly contrary to the company's executive renumeration policy. That dodgyness is why I thankfully dodged a bullet and got out long ago.

The investors who did hang in with RGS despite it all were strung along for years with "advanced discussions", etc. - then radio silence. Those investors were the ones really screwed by management. Who walked away having pocketed all that ridiculously-inflated salary and bonuses. Let me repeat that mate….bonuses.

And now with a remote-work "CEO" pocketing more than half the coys market cap in annual salary - repeatedly - for delivering more SP destruction. More of the same for this coy.

An article "mushroom shareholders" years ago described this coy well. In one word: bargepole.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.064M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $82 20.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1596661 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 746300 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.16pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CMB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.