CMB 0.00% 0.5¢ cambium bio limited

Ann: Chairman's Address and CEO update, page-13

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    A $2.5 mil company that was 10X that at one time. Although one could say the same regarding MSB (and others).

Glad I twigged early to RGS mgmt via the bonuses in their AR & bailed before the real SP dive - (narrowly) avoiding an overall loss. Sorry for those who gamely stuck in and lost $ though. Unfortunately, sounds like you may have been among them at some point.

Given Kyocera pulled the plug even after dropping $7 mil - I take that as indicating the (Progenza) IP is not as valuable as claimed. Whether due to the IPs performance or other partnership issues, it fell over.

And was there another (Japanese?) prior partner that departed? A vet one in the US that did not continue?

Regardless, biotechs are littered with stacks of ultimately little to no value patents, regardless of number and class. RGS' IP might be of value, but if if so there seems very little interest and a history of partners who had a look walking away.

Despite that, you and the remaining 2-3 may yet see valued IP and SP daylight. RGS IP may eventually be worth something. Maybe via a tangential association with potential CYP/MSB success? Although that cuts both ways as with the recent MSB SP drop.

But with current RGS management performance, as you indicated - RGS seems quite a punt.

Keep that $50 handy, you may be able to buy all RGS IP for that eventually Although all those patents come with annual renewal fees $$

GLAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $125 25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 243821 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 502179 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CMB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.