TME 0.00% $6.07 tungsten metals group ltd

Ann: Chairman's Address and CEO's Address to Annual Meeting, page-9

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 16 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 5,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    I like the idea about uber/courier services, and as I'm sure you're aware they have been partnering with couriers. I think technology will make delivery cheaper in the future with more efficiencies creating less of a differentiator eventually, but currently that is exactly the way AMZN is growing. I used to live in the UK and to have free fast delivery of all products at the same or cheaper than any other alternatives created that monster.

It will happen in Aus and I truly worry for a lot of retailers, particularly sporting goods, jbhifi HVN etc.

NZ will be a little further down the line and I don't think will be central to amazon's Aus focus to start with.

If trademe can create an efficient method of inexpensive delivery then their marketplace may still have legs.

Fortunately their classifieds division has less to worry about structurally but a big fight none the less. For me the real estate, jobs, and to a lesser extent the motor section are the key and the areas I will be watching closely.

TradeMe are doing an excellent job of highlighting other differentiators including but not isolated to local loyalty, and positive brand awareness.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TME (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.