OSP 0.00% 20.0¢ osprey medical inc

Dear Investors,I hope you are keeping well today. Following on...

1. 1,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Dear Investors,

I hope you are keeping well today. Following on from our last contact regarding our positive quarterly results we have been busy here at Osprey, so I wanted to take the time to share some updates with you.
    Earlier this week, we held our Annual Meeting of Stockholders and we are pleased to announce that each of the resolutions put to stockholders were passed by a way of poll. You can view the full press release with further details on thishere. The full presentation given to the stockholders at the meeting can be found in the link below.
    Stockholder Presentation
    Osprey was delighted to be featured in the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (SCAI) 2021 Scientific Sessions which took place as a virtual conference from April 28th– 1stMay. The abstract was titled ‘The Effect of the DyeVert Plus EZ Contrast Reduction System on Cases of Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)’ and focused on the use of DyeVert in reducing Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) in TAVR patients. The overall results indicated zero cases of AKI in patients who underwent TAVR using DyeVert. If you are interested in seeing the presentation on this, you can do so via the link below.
    SCAI 2021 Scientific Sessions Presentation
    We also featured in Cardiovascular News recently in a piece that focused on the risk of contrast-induced acute kidney injury (AKI) to patients undergoing coronary interventions in the cath lab, as well as the strategies that can be employed to limit the damage in those at the most risk. Carlo Briguori, chief of the Laboratory of Interventional Cardiology at Clinica Mediterranea in Naples, Italy, spoke to Cardiovascular News on the topic and his experience with using the DyeVert technology and the positive impact it had on preventing AKI events in patients receiving the DyeVert technology. The link to the full piece can be accessed below.
    Cardiovascular News article
    As you can see, it has been a busy time for us here at Osprey and we’ll continue to keep you updated on relevant news and events throughout the year.

Kind regards,
    Mike McCormick
    President and CEO
    Copyright © 2021 Osprey Medical, All rights reserved.
    Investors and shareholders

Our mailing address is:
    Osprey Medical
    250/5600 Rowland Road
    Minnetonka,MN55343

Add us to your address book

Want to change how you receive these emails?
    You canupdate your preferencesorunsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.