ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Chairman's Address and Presentation to AGM, page-124

1. 1,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Thanks for the response, Dolce. For the record, I did not offer advice or a suggestion, simply an observation and took care to make sure it was stated as such. What you do with the information is entirely up to you and I wouldn't presume to tell anyone I respect how to behave, only what / how that behaviour may impact and/or be perceived by others. Sometimes how we perceive our own communication 'tone' is not what is being received, so I offer the observation.

Someone else offered information to me last week about my sarcasm diminishing the value of my posts. I took it on board, as it was fair feedback. Simply adding to my self-awareness is valuable to me, so I thought I would offer the information to you.

I can't speak for others, but I was brought up by a very strong single mother who owned her own business in a small Texas town and, trust me, did not worry about being a people-pleaser. My sister is placed very highly at the Michael Dell Foundation in Austin. I have two daughters who excel in school and a wife who has carved out an amazing career for herself. All of them are strong women and work hard to achieve their goals (in some cases, yes, harder than their male counterparts may have had to). I can honestly say to you my feedback / observation has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you're a female. Simply information, nothing more.

I do wish I had attended the AGM. We may not always agree, but I would have happily sat next to you again to share our views and challenge the BOD with questions relevant to ADO going forward. I'm disappointed by the AS outcome. I'll be interested to hear your thoughts when / if you're comfortable sharing them.

All IMHO, FWIW, DYOR, MSDB, blah blah blah.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $14.91K 710.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 590434 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.