ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Chairman's Address and Presentation to AGM, page-130

1. 30,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1836
    Thanks bourbasted.

The AS outcome is perverse. Joe Maeji's response was very decent of him. It was also very rational. The goodies vs baddies narrative is truly bizarre. It shows how out of touch many people are with how badly the company was previously being run, and why certain decisions were being made. It also shows how little many people recognise good management when they see it.

Simply put, Diasource behaved rationally. They didn't see themselves as rescuer of ADO. Neither did they didn't stand in the way of ADO being salvaged by a sale.

The idea that the financial position of ADO would have been significantly different had Diasource adopted ADO technology into their new platform, is fanciful. It would take years and years for that to take effect on the competition, for anyone to notice. They can't have been obliged to do anything of the sort under the agreement, or it would have been enforced. Nor could it have been a term of the agreement that ADO be able to use Diasource funds to finance the sale. Otherwise the term would have been enforced.

ADO used the Diasource deal as a lifeline, and expected to fund the 'takeover' indefinitely from Diasource resources. Put yourself in Diasource's position on that. ADO failed to deliver any sign of being self funding. let alone being able to finance the deal. It seems people cannot bring themselves to question their ADO = goodies, Diasource = baddies narrative. We simply bit off more than we could chew.

On advice and suggestions, I do recall receiving quite a lot of previous advice and suggestions from you, zabros and others in here. I'm questioning the need for it though. Surely what I have to say is not that threatening. People often misunderstand tone, that goes with the territory.

What amazed me the idea that I deserved (what looked like) a perma bin. Surely that's weird.

I think not always agreeing is entirely to be expected. It's normal in fact.

The idea that this is an agreement forum, where agreement is mandatory, or at least, socially required, is weird.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $1.812K 86.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 327472 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1036380 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.11am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.