ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Chairman's Address and Presentation to AGM, page-187

1. 30,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1835
    A timely reminder. Thanks.

However I think it unlikely that GC will willingly move on.
    Why? He seems to think Anteo is his company.
    It's the shareholders! ...and these are Joe Maejis' inventions owned by the company.
    The names replacing Mix and Go have indeed been registered.

Realistically how were those salaries and bonuses ever justified?
    Excellent PR that's how.
    At least the remuneration board no longer has RM's advice.

What now? We can only hope that Matt Sanderson votes according to sound business sense and not sentiment.
    We don't need anyone as only equally gifted at PR/shareholder relations as GC, because clearly we were persuaded to ignore certain matters and approve of others, that were quite unwise.

Apart from Studley, I voted for Sanderson and GC because I respected the Chairman's view that at this point that we wanted stability. ( IMO fiascos we already had enough of).

Now without the steadying and clear guidance of the quiet achiever, Alan Studley, we have to look to Sanderson to show some serious commonsense and not block Board moves that are realistic, strategic and informed.

Hopefully personal loyalties and fixations will give way to clear thinking. Some of the theories that were out before AGM were airport-novel worthy. At least the Board will be presented with the facts and Sanderson will have the opportunity to deepen his understanding.

Value for money though? The salary and bonuses are really insulting when I look at how impoverished ADO has made me.

The worst thing is the campaign against the people who worked so tirelessly to right the ship.

It was a salutory reminder to me to always check your facts before making up your mind on anything.

There are CEOs of various companies who speak with me, and have always taken my calls (unless in blackout period). I said to one (not ADO's), why do you speak with me, I'm not a major shareholder?
    He said: you always speak calmly and with courtesy. I said it makes no sense getting angry you especially if it isn't your fault. I'm fact checking first.

That CEO told me sometimes people call up just to abuse him. I was quite shocked at that. That particular stock is coming out of a bad period, but it's had a painful consolidation and now going to hit new levels soon and we have a news flow that is going to be of great interest to the market and we will get insto support again. Thank goodness.

I think this one is going to take longer, but we can turn the page. IF we all take our lessons from it.

Overall, you cannot have hard-working Directors living under seige and facing hostility. Truth is the first casualty then as the lines of communication are down and people simply aren't fact-checking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.