ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Chairman's Address and Presentation to AGM, page-217

1. 9 Posts.
    I find it interesting that we are in another thread and yet we are discussing the same topic. AS vs GC and again we see the same thing. People like Dolcevita taking unbiased, factually accurate and well thought out positions ON BOTH SIDES as opposed to the biased, rumour and ‘fake news’ riddled, Trump-ian ramblings of people such as ‘semi-retired’ and ‘thecouncilgritter’.

Thecouncilgritter – if you’re aware of directors votes then that is a breach of board protocol, can you explain how you are aware of both AS and GC’s votes? Can you stand by that comment? Are telling us both AS and GC told you how they were voting? Seems odd that AS would tell you he WASN’T voting for GC and GC would say he WAS. Or would this be another ‘Obama wire tapped me’ situation? This raises serious concerns of voting confidentiality and also your credibility.
    I will assume if you're silent you've lied and you're accepting of the loss of all credibility you could have on here.

Secondsight – ‘you see a few shareholders have an idea’ – would you be talking about the fact AS received 329,259,182 votes against him and the top 20 shareholders have 352,643,163 all together. A coincidence? Or perhaps the top 20 were against him as certain people on here have said they are a top 20 and will vote against AS. Also, let’s not forget First Cape is the top shareholder with 41,000,000 shares and the ousted finance director RM is the director.

Semiretired – it’s very clear that you’re only goal on here is to extol the virtues of GC and shut down any debate on the management of the company thus far. You bring no evidence for AS dismissal, and none for GC remaining.

I challenge all posters on here, especially GC’s 'brother in arms' SemiRetired to go through the points made in this link below and tell me these warning signs cannot be attributed to GC and the rest of the board…perhaps it would be better for you to tell me which AREN'T attributable to them. Or you could not address these, ignore them and also lose credibility.
    Early warnings of company failure

Also, worth noting is a series of posts from https://noadvertising.com.au/threads/asx-ado-the-writing-is-on-the-wall/page-2 stating all of the things we have been talking about. And before the conspiracy theorists go believing this was from pro AS supporters, check the date; he wasn’t on the board. He is irrelevant to that thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $5.874K 268.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1154535 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 299898 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.