ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Chairman's Address and Presentation to AGM, page-218

1. 2,515 Posts.
    Hi Jack 1969

Re"
    I challenge all posters on here, especially GC’s 'brother in arms' SemiRetired to go through the points made in this link below and tell me these warning signs cannot be attributed to GC and the rest of the board…perhaps it would be better for you to tell me which AREN'T attributable to them. Or you could not address these, ignore them and also lose credibility.
    Early warnings of company failure"

If anyone is in any doubt as to the results of the efforts of Alan Studley ,John Hurrell and others to save the company from insolvency they should stop sitting on the fence and read the link on Early warnings of CompanyFailure,above

Anteo would show up on nearly/All points.

We were within knife-edge of losing everything

And yet GC feels he is the victim

I would dispute that .

The Handling of the Diasourse disaster was on GC's watch
    Was he distracted by being Chairman of Sienna And the IPO of that company at the same time
    We have a situation where the dilution caused by the Diasourse bungle has increased the number of shares on issue from under 800000000 to over 1300000000>>>.

This has reduced the share of the company by those unable to contribute more funds by approx. 3/8ths
    As well the share selling debacle has plummeted the shareprice to basement levels for all holders.
    As well the talk of a consolidation must worry small shareholders as it may result in their holding un-marketable parcels and prevent them from participating if and when Anteo recovers=Illume ,Battery ,Atomo, Govt research ETC ,ETC.

Just read in full the Chairmans Address ( without any bias presumption) and the Company announcements of July-August. and you will all see just how desparate the situation was.

It is for that reason that I am totally at a loss why someone who braggs that he is a major shareholder wanted /and is wanting ,to remove the persons who helped restructure the finances and set in motion the beginnings of strenghening the BOARDS overall capabilities.

Now why would he ,want /gain ,from that???????

RB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $5.874K 268.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1154535 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 299898 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.