ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Chairman's Address and Presentation to AGM, page-224

1. 2,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 420
    I am so sick of this crap

The board has how many members?

They are all accountable as was the then CEO to the board

If you think it's the actions of one individual that failed the company then I can't comment further

Company direction is set by whom? And with whose endorsement?

None of the existing management areinnocent from the failings of their decision making!

I think many put their faith in MB - as did I - it is he that I am most dissapointed couldn't guide us through the finance issues.

Once it failed then the rest of the board scrambled to save the company - I thank them all for their efforts

In saying all that - management if our foreign CEO was crap. There was no strategy. There was no foresight in how ADO products would be integrated into DiaSiurce products - all shareholders thought the DiaSource purchase would integrate our products immediately - the fact that it was not economical is a real plight in the entire management team. None are innocent. Which one didn't ask the question as to whether Mix n go would give. Competitive advantage to the current products? If mix n go couldn't be integrated economically in our own companys products then how the hell could it be the game changer for all other platforms?

Enough of my rant.

I'm not posting for a while

One more thing - I am really dissapointtd Twinvest hasn't come on here to at least explain his thoughts as to the last 6 months

It's funny that writing this post has made me realize how crap the entire situation is - I was disappointed DS bailed but I probably get it now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $734 33.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 678087 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 174064 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.