ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Semi Retired: Wait, so long well thought out posts make people...

1. 9 Posts.
    Semi Retired:

Wait, so long well thought out posts make people seem crazy and short ones from you with no facts or logic make you seem...smart? I assume now the share price and your IQ are finally in line.

You can't have it both ways. You can't come on HC and post about the virtues of your almighty leader while slandering others but then when challenged shut up shop and bring out the old 'it's over, get over it line'. You're not a 12 year old child (though from your argumentative skills, that may be the case).

If you have an opinion on here, and you share it, be accepting of the debate that follows and engage in it.
    As a major shareholder you should be willing to debate since you're voice carries a lot of weight, so don't take the high road and shut down debate just because you're now trying to rack your brain for any semblance of a legitimate argument. You've essentially shown that you have nothing.

I would remind you that GC will be up for re-election and that discussing his performance now is absolutely relevant. AS has lost and that is done, so we should just stop discussing GC's performance?

Semi retired, as his mouth piece defend him. The AS stuff is done, he's off the board, but GC isn't and the huge amounts of money he's pocketed, the vast amounts of raisings, the promises unfulfilled by him personally are very much in the spotlight now.

So either, engage in the debate or get off HC entirely....debate and conversation is the entire point of this site!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $4.498K 204.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1188604 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 329898 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.47pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.