ADO 4.76% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Chairman's Address and Presentation to AGM, page-5

1. 1,531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    The last line of the Chairmans address, while true, strikes me as disingenuous given the circumstances.

"Just to be clear, I own shares in the Company, so I have a real personal stake in ensuring a smooth transition and the success of Anteo"

1. He's only owned share for a week.
    2. It's a token gesture at $9000
    3. Weren't the shares purchased outside the "trading window". Aren't we in a "blackout" period for directors & staff?

This flies in the face of the Corporate Governance Statement which was released in October.

"4.3 Securities trading
    The objective of the Securities Trading Policy is to ensure that Directors and employees adhere to high ethical and legal standards in relation to their personal investment in the ADO Group’s securities. The Policy also ensures that personal investments of Directors and employees do not conflict with the interests of the ADO Group and other shareholders in relation to the ADO Group’s securities.

The policy is not designed to prohibit Directors and employees from investing in ADO’s securities but does recognise that there may be times when Directors or employees cannot or should not invest in the ADO Group’s securities. The policy provides guidance to Directors and employees as to the times that Directors and employees may invest in the ADO Group’s securities."
    Last edited by mjc159: 16/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $10.34K 499.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2923983 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 196776 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.